Plans That Work!
Is Your Family’s Future:
Protected? Safe? Secure?
Are you sure?
Join Us for An Informative Event
Join us to get real answers to these and other important issues:
• How can you protect your family if you have a stroke or become disabled?
• How will you or your family pay for a nursing home?
• Is there a way to avoid the long and expensive probate process?
• Is there a way to protect the inheritance of your children if they are disabled, have creditor issues, or if they get divorced?
• What do I need to know if my estate plan is more than three years old and includes death tax planning, and much, much more!
Please select an event below to register.
ZAREMBA CENTER FOR ESTATE PLANNING & ELDER LAW “ZAREMBA POWER HOUR” Join us for a compelling hour focused on Elder Law “Protecting your legacy” Be a part of an interactive discussion in a casual setting and learn: Will I lose everything I worked a lifetime to acquire if I need long-term care […]Find out more »
Connect with Us
123 Bulifants Bvld. Williamsburg, VA 23188